Here's mine from Julie!! I'm stoked!!!!

Gp100a.jpg

GP100d.jpg

GP100c.jpg

GP100b.jpg

GhosT

Blackhawk
My Gp100....
Same gun...just a six inch barrel............
Only factory grip ..on a revolver..that fit my hand perfect and absorbed recoil well....:)

Ohhh wait...My Super Redhawk.....

OK....only two revolvers with factory grips that fit me perfectly...lol.....

bera1947

Bearcat
Just ordered a GP from Julie. She is a very nice and professional person.
I am so glad I checked in when I did. Thanks for the heads-up Erich and greetings from the ATL. :D

G-30

Bearcat
Well I just picked mine up from my FFL and gotta say I am a little disapointed, I got one of the $350.00 guns and it does not look as good as the one Erich posted pictures of for $299.00. I guess it is no biggie as I plan on it being a shooter but I expected it to be in as nice or nicer condition :(

056.jpg

055.jpg

058-1.jpg

MagnumM56

Bearcat
If mine shoots and functions when I get it I will count my Blessings--some guy was aking $600.00 for one that looked used at a gun show in San Antone-so I am happy that I happened upon this deal

bera1947

Bearcat
Hopefully, all who have ordered one of these guns will give an objective opinion on their experience.G30, if the gun is fully functional and basically only needs to be buffed and polished, then you are good to go. Maybe that is what Erich and ASP did before posting their pics. How about it guys?
Plus, if anyone else knows about anymore fantastic deals such as this, keep it to yourself before somebody goes BROKE for real. I just bought a 6" last month.

In my best impression of Jim Carey in "the Mask",...Somebody help me"!!! :)

Sugar River

Buckeye
Picked up my $299 version on Monday. Cosmetically it's fine, and it passed all the checks we learned in Newport armourer's school with flying colors.

I'm very pleased.

Pete 8)

Skeleton King

Bearcat
Yeah, that price is nothing short of amazing (especially with the gun craziness and quality of the pieces.)

I placed an order from miss Julie latter in the former week for the "$350 version", and it was smooth like buddah' (Hey, Julie! :D I'm the bloke in TN who ordered from you whose friend got mugged in the bank!) After all of the feedback thus far, I highly doubt I'm going to be dissatisfied when I pick up my GP.

Best contemporary deal in handguns? Most probably. Throw Jules a couple Benjies and show some props for her awesome sales.

8)

Erich

Single-Sixer
Bera, I did nothing to my gun before posting pix - not even putting the disassembly pin properly into its recess beneath the grip panel (which, as you can see, is a little "off" due to the pin being improperly seated).

I did not inspect many of the revolvers there, just took a $299 one that looked good and went merrily on my way home to post pix. :)

Skeleton King

Bearcat
Does anyone have an ETA on the shipping time on these guys? I was just curious. I haven't worked with cats I'm trans.'ing through, and just want to make sure everything is running right.

I guess I could call Julie back, but I've probably bothered those people enough already. :p

Thanks! :D

bera1947

Bearcat
Skeleton, I ordered mine on Fri., 8/7 I got a call from my FFL dealer today, Mon. 8/10 that the gun is here. Unbelievable. My regular mail does not get to me that fast. I will pick up tomorrow.