Tulsa Banquet (Dinner and Auctions)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger1nut

Blackhawk
This year I am please to announce we will be hosted by the Embassy Suites Tulsa. We have picked up their spacious main ball room to have our event. This room is HUGE com pared to where we were and will eliminate the spill over it to the hall we had last year due to such a great turn out.

Dinner this year is Full catered BBQ buffet. Feature item is brisket with all the sides and some great deserts.

We were able to hold our price at $40 per person again this year and have some great door prizes in store for you again as well. Please e-mail me to sign up for dinner. We will have a cash bar inside the room as well.

Our new host is also giving us a great group rate. $99 for all rooms (all suites) with full breakfast included as well as a complimentary evening cocktail hour. We just added more King rooms as the sold out quick. There are more King and Doubles avalible.

Check everything out here and then please call to make your reservations

Embassy Suites Tulsa

Please e-mail or call me with any questions.

Embassy Suites - Tulsa

3332 S 79th E Ave

Tulsa, OK 74145

918-622-4000

Code for our rate is "RUG"

Thanx again for all your support. Start digging for any donation items you can send.

Please remember presale raffle tickets end before long. Buy early for the best deals. We have a great raffle this year with at least 11 lucky winners.

I look foreword to seeing you all there.

David Lortscher

585-781-0017

[email protected]

Terry T

Buckeye
Boy, snooze you lose - Embassy is filled up. :(
I did find a room in another place. Good Lord willing, and the Zombie Apocalypse holds off, I'll be there! :D
So - at least one for the dinner. Might have an old college buddy along - still working on that.
I've checked the raffle list against the Ca. 'safe' gun list and all are permitted! :D
Second question - anyone need a helper to set up on Friday afternoon? :shock:
Terry T