THANK YOU !

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
I am humbled by all of the expression of condolences shown here on this Forum. I have shared the outpouring of expressions with my church family and they are indeed impressed that all of these came from a gun oriented site! You have helped me remain stabilized during what is the absolutely the worst time in my life. May God bless you all who offered prayers on my behalf, and thank you very much. I know Nita is out of her suffering, no longer needs oxygen nor medications and is in a far better place. But I'm oh so lonely right now with an empty house. I pray her body will not dwell too long in that metal casket and I will see her again soon!

Bob Wright

P.S. As to non-believers, please refrain from any scoffing at my beliefs.

eveled

Hunter
Still praying for you everyday Bob. I consider you a close friend. It hurts me knowing how much pain you are in.

Bob,
Your post about Nita's passing is probably the sadist and most upsetting post that I have read after being on here for 19 years. After my wife of 59 years read your response post to mobuck and then of Nita. She cried.
We both know our time is getting short and like I have said before I hope I go first.

So "No thanks necessary,,,,,,, but we understand."

On another subject. Didn't you make/carve wood cars at one time and post pictures of them on here or am I having a senior moment ?? They were really great looking.

eveled

Hunter
I forgot about the cars! You did an awesome job on them as I recall.

Latest posts