Super Dragoon & Hunter Grips $40 to $200 Shipped

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunsbam69

Hunter
ALL SUPERS EXCEPT FAR LEFT WOOD STILL AVAILABLE :D

ALL 3 BIRDSHEADS SOLD
ALL 3 XR3-RED SOLD
LEFT SET OF SUPER WALNUTS SOLD

The top five sets of grips are for Super Blackhawks with either the square dragoon trigger guard or the Hunter frame. The top left is a super nice set of Sambar stag with beautiful bark. They are thicker on the right panel than the left with a palm swell. They fit the frame well, but have enough meat everywhere to be custom fit to any of the large Super frames also. I was going to do just that but they've just sat here for 2 or 3 years so here ya go. The price is $200 shipped.
Any of the factory woods or pearlite set are $40 shipped. Don't know pearlite brand but they're nice.
The third row down are all XR3-RED Factory grips. The set on the right is not for the little XR3 frames. It's XR3-RED. The price on either of the factory woods is $20 shipped, the ivoroids are factory new like the ones on the flattops with the little XR3 frames, but they are for the larger XR3-RED grip frame. $55 shipped for them.
The bottom row is Birdshead grips. I don't know who made the Elk stags, but they are sharp. $100 shipped for them. The middle walnuts are my favorite set of Bearpaws I had on my Birdshead .22, but I put the original micartas back on to match my Bisley, so I know they won't get used again. Very nice Claro Walnut. Price is $50 shipped. The set on the right is either a factory or Ajax set of black micartas with several small surface scratches. $50 shipped on them.
More pics are no problem, it'll just be easier to shoot them with my phone and email them to people than do the whole photo bucket thing.
Just post the I'll take it for what you want and shoot me a PM to let me know.
You guys can do money orders, cashier's checks, Paypal GIFT, or credit card with no charge for fees on all these.

gunsbam69

Hunter
Birdsheads by Bearpaw SOLD to 308longdistance

Factory Old Eagle Ivoroid XR3-RED set SOLD to cowboycopus

Black Micarta Birdsheads SOLD to 4mulaS