SR9 Suppressed.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JAYDAWG

Single-Sixer
Ok, I need to get away from the political threads for awhile and get back to fun stuff!
A pic of what I keep under my pillow. No ear muffs required, and no buttons to push
on the sight.
147gr boolits over 4.1gr of Unique give me 975ft/second in a 2-3 inch hole at 50 feet,
enough to clear the house of any undesirables......

Cheers,
JAYDAWG
SR9.jpg

JAYDAWG

Single-Sixer
What. Mt for the sight. I think the sr9 is one of the best autos Ruger made if not thee best .

I agree, I have two SR9's and love them. And the PC 9mm takes the same mags!

When I did this about 6-7 years ago I could not find any aftermarket sight bases or threaded barrels for the SR's.
Actually nothing aftermarket for the Ruger.
I ended up buying a dovetail sight mount for a Glock and modifying it to fit the Ruger. The stock barrel was sent to
Tornado Technologies to be extended and threaded.
It's hollywood quiet, fun to shoot!

Cheers,
JAYDAWG

JAYDAWG

Single-Sixer
Is the slide drilled and tapped for the mt?

No,
When I did this, I had to modify glock stuff, BUT now they make a mount that replaces the rear sight.
Way easier now.
Here's where to buy the mount.

Cheers,
JaydaWg

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
It's easily shot without ear plugs and its quiet.
I can hear the projectile hitting the target!

Cans are fine for the range, hunting, ambushes, and assassinations. But for in-home use I prefer loud guns. The louder the better. So loud in fact that the mere concussion will rip the hoodie off the rat and collapse his lungs at 40 ft. And the flash will sear his eyeballs and cauterize the wound from the projectile so he won't bleed all over my carpet. :devilish:

JAYDAWG

Single-Sixer
Cans are fine for the range, hunting, ambushes, and assassinations. But for in-home use I prefer loud guns. The louder the better. So loud in fact that the mere concussion will rip the hoodie off the rat and collapse his lungs at 40 ft. And the flash will sear his eyeballs and cauterize the wound from the projectile so he won't bleed all over my carpet. :devilish:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Damn, I'm glad we're not neighbors.
We would get in a lot of trouble.
Cheers,
JAYDAWG

Fire an unsuppressed rifle in a dark confined space and tell us that!😂🤣😂🤣