SR45!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

96/44

Blackhawk
I just received my 2013 Ruger dealer promo info, and it lists an SR45 p/n 3800 & 3801 along with the 9 and .40. Anyone heard anything else about it?

Conn AK

Single-Sixer
96/44 said:
I just received my 2013 Ruger dealer promo info, and it lists an SR45 p/n 3800 & 3801 along with the 9 and .40. Anyone heard anything else about it?
Now that would be awesome, wouldn't it?

44Dave

Bearcat
Ha. I briefly talked with someone employed by Ruger at a shoot this last summer, and I asked if they were going to come out with an SR45. He stated that he would not be allowed to talk about it, nudge nudge wink wink. I took that to mean it was on the drawing board ;)
If/when an SR45 comes out I'll be camping outside the store.

96/44

Blackhawk
They just listed the SR45, and KSR45. I would assume that would be black and SS, like the other SR guns.

HIVO

Single-Sixer
Interesting.. Saw the LC380 on there also. Not sure why they need another 380 but oh well.
HIVO

Bruiser

Single-Sixer
Ale-8(1) said:
Here 'tis . . . http://www.ruger.com/products/sr45/index.html

:)

I was really hoping for a "c" version. Looks like I may end up having to get an XDm or XDs.

Did the 9c and the 40c come out at the same time as its "big brother"?

Lateck

Single-Sixer
Just when I'm saving my pennies for ammo.......
Ruger I hate you..... (Not really). :shock:
Several new items........

Lateck,

7mmb

Bearcat
The SR45 is on their website. The P345 is not. A couple days ago I was on Gallery of Guns and they no longer had the P345 listed. I jumped over to Ruger's and they still had the P345 but no longer had the link to order them. I figured the SR45 was coming.

plgbear

Bearcat
Just can't keep up with it! Got an SR1911 after over 40 years of not shooting, and that is my pride and joy!! I love that pistol! I got the SR22 and 10/22 at the same time to plink with. Love them! Just have about enough to get the SR9C. Looking forward to that. I really think the gun industry is kinda like the computer industry. :? You purchase a new SR45, then they'll come out with the SR45C! I'll bet it's on the drawing boards now! Obsolete? New and improved? It really makes making a choice difficult sometimes!! If I had the money though, I'd have one of each! :D

norfolknova

Single-Sixer
I had been considering the SR1911 now that they are readily available in my area. And now this. hmmmmmm, I guess I will have to take a trip to my LGS to see of he knows when he might be getting the SR45. Hmmmmmm. I too hate you ruger.

matt

HIP SHOT

Bearcat
HIVO said:
Interesting.. Saw the LC380 on there also. Not sure why they need another 380 but oh well.
HIVO

My guess would be that it is California compliant where are the LCP is not. Open more markets.

Plus, it should shoot pretty soft.

Hip Shot

Armybrat

Buckeye
HIP SHOT said:
HIVO said:
HIVO

My guess would be that it is California compliant where are the LCP is not. Open more markets.

Hip Shot

Says it's not Cali approved, nor Taxachusetts:

http://www.ruger.com/products/lc380/specSheets/3219.html

Undoubtedly easier to shoot than the LCP.

HIP SHOT

Bearcat
Armybrat said:
HIP SHOT said:
HIVO said:
HIVO

Hip Shot

Says it's not Cali approved, nor Taxachusetts:

http://www.ruger.com/products/lc380/specSheets/3219.html

Undoubtedly easier to shoot than the LCP.

They have probably embittered it to California for approval - it does take some time from what I understand. They would need more changes for Mass..

Hip Shot