SR40c at SHOT Show?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Amazon Hunter

Bearcat
Are you saying that you saw a SR40c at a show ? I was all geared up to buy my SR40 on the 1st of February and emailed Ruger directly asking them if the rumor was true about the SR40c coming out soon. They denied it and said they haven't heard a thing about it. It was kind of the answer I was expecting because for some reason it is top secret information when these companies are releasing a new model. They won't let it out of the bag until they are ready even if a potential new customer is inquiring about it (which was me). I just got my SR40 and I would have probably went with it anyway over the c version so I am happy.

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Quinn has one of the best coverage articles on the web about SHOT show displays and new offerings. Ruger often has things in the works that are not brought out by the SHOT show dates, or otherwise withheld from the show displays.

Like the all-stainless No 3 re-issues in 348 Winchester & 375 Ruger that they've been keeping under wraps...

But the only "new" thing Ruger from the show appears to be a RSI M77 made from stainless (Lipsey's run) and that Ruger firgured out how to cut threads on the 22/45 barrel.

- yet another anti-personnel pocket gun? sheesh, thats what we need...