SR22 pistol holster suggestions for discreet belt carry?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Tallbald

Buckeye
A trip with loving wife to local gun store this morning before grocery shopping went well. We went to see the new SR22 pistol, which impressed both of us very much. Feature for feature is hands down the best value in our mind for an easily used .22 auto. My wife cannot rack the slide on any of my Mark 2's, but the slide on the SR22 is easy to manipulate. The safety, decock feature, ambi safety and mag release , two mags and interchangable grip sizes are nifty. She bought herself one.
Anyway, I've told my wife I'd be happy to make her a holster for cool weather carry under an untucked shirt. Such a new gun though, I'm open to suggestions. Any? Thanks as always, Don.

John E Davies

Single-Sixer

KLR650

Bearcat
I agree with John, you usually can't find much for a brand new gun. Now if you want to go with the Smith&Wesson M&P .22lr which recently came out. You can use any of the holster that the M&P 9mm's use cause the frames are the same size according to a YouTube video. They are getting great reports on reliability and come with a 12 round mag if you don't live in California.

1911gobang

Bearcat
I know there is no such thing as a one size fits all holster, but I picked up an SR22 last week, and since my EDC gun is an LC9, I decided to try that holster...It is a Galco IWB clip holster for a Sig P226....It fit...and fit well....I couldn't get over how well it fit....