< SPF > KP89 Complete Slide, DC with safety $90.00 shi

Help Support Ruger Forum:

booradley

Bearcat
Stainless complete slide (sights, barrel, recoil spring, guide rod, internals)

great shape

selling because I swapped for a DC slide

make your P89 into a 2 tone, or keep it as a spare

I can email pics,

Thanks

price lowered 11-28

CampWI

Bearcat
damn this is tempting. I love my P89. I just put the P95 trigger in it this weekend and am looking forward to some range time.
Please email pics to campwi (at) live.com

Flash

Buckeye
What you have is a manual safety slide, not a decocker. Sure, it drops the hammer and they all do but it's not a decocker and as I stated in a private message, they ALL don't interchange.

booradley

Bearcat
My description in this add is very clear, you are the only person who seems confused. The definintion of decocker is.... that it decocks the pistol. This is a decocker with safety as previously stated as opposed to a DC only. I am tired of arguing with you, if you are not interested in buying ...

Adios

:roll:

Flash

Buckeye
I just can't see someone blowing 90 bucks, right before Christmas only to find out they can't use it and have to unload it, just like you're doing. :wink:

booradley

Bearcat
The only thing I am trying to dump sir is an annoying forum member who offers unsolicted, misinformed advice.

Item is as described, works fine and if the purchaser is displeased with it I will gladly take it back.

Thanks

:D

Flash

Buckeye
booradley said:
The only thing I am trying to dump sir is an annoying forum member who offers unsolicted, misinformed advice.

Item is as described, works fine and if the purchaser is displeased with it I will gladly take it back.

Thanks

:D
Well if your slide is both a decocker and manual safety, you have the only one made. :lol: :lol: :lol:

booradley

Bearcat
Wikipedia- Ruger P89

The P series are short recoil-operated, locked breech semi-automatic pistols. They utilize a SIG P220 type locking system, and a 1911 style tilting barrel. The P series were made with a traditional double action/single action (DA/SA), or double action only (DAO) trigger mechanism.
The standard models have an ambidextrous manual safety/decocker located on the slide; when the safety lever is lowered to the safe position, the firing pin is cammed into the slide away from the hammer, the trigger is disconnected from the sear and the hammer is decocked. The decocker models have no manual safety; instead, when the lever is lowered it only cams the firing pin into the slide and drops the hammer, when the lever is released it springs back to the normal position. The DAO models have no manual safety or decocker. All models feature an automatic firing pin safety that blocks the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled fully rearward.

Line 3 seems to agree with me, why dont you take your meds and bugger off :D :D

flatgate

Hawkeye
Flash,

WTF? Over.

Why trash a guy's ad in front of all lookers? Gotta problem? Try "behind the scenes", si vous plais?
Not satisfied? Contact a Moderator.

flatgate

Flash

Buckeye
flatgate said:
Flash,

WTF? Over.

Why trash a guy's ad in front of all lookers? Gotta problem? Try "behind the scenes", si vous plais?
Not satisfied? Contact a Moderator.

flatgate

PM sent :D

booradley

Bearcat
I'm glad that you are happy with it!

Great purchaser!

Sold despite rude interference in my post! thats Kwanzaa miracle!

:lol: :lol: :lol: