SOLD SP101 3" Package Deal Complete Set Up 357 Magnum

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hammeredbean

Single-Sixer

image by mtnbikerealtor, on Flickr

Untitled by mtnbikerealtor, on Flickr

Gun/box/papers/all goodies
Complete Action Polish (trigger is like glass)
Wolf Spring Kit
Hogue Monogrip
Extra Front Sight (factory)
High Noon Hidden Ally IWB Tuckable Holster (worn)
250 pieces deprimed/sized/polished 38 brass
200 pieces deprimed/sized/ polished 357 brass
850 Xtreme plated 158gr SWC bullets
Tuff Products Quick Strips Pouch (never used...holds 2 loaded strips)
4 Tuff Products Quick Strips (5 shot)
Lyman Carbide Pistol 4 Die set (38/357) barely used....as new

The gun has around 500-800 rds fired through it. The fired case in the box has a date of Jan, 2011 on it. It has been carried IWB in the High Noon holster and is much more accurate than I am. It pains me to sell it, but alas, I am trying to consolidate calibers....Most of the shooting has been with factory Federal 158gr JSP bullets from Wal-Mart. It conceals very well, shoots soft with 38's and can put meat on the table with magnums. What a versatile little hand cannon. **Note** The box of bullets in the photo that are in a zip lock bag (350 pieces) arrived sized .358-.359. They shoot fine but since they were not exactly .357 I had the company send a new box (500 pieces) that are perfect.

I want to offer it up here first but will probably put it on Armslist later today. I can take paypal, or I can wait on a check or money order.

$675.00 Shipped to your FFL

Pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60675548@N00/sets/72157632558258493/

hammeredbean

Single-Sixer
meshugunner said:
I am shopping for that gun. If you'd consider selling it without the reloading supplies, I'd be interested.

I am open to offers....but I sure would like to get it all done in one deal...shoot me your best offer. All I can say is no. If anyone reading this has a Glock 29 29sf Gen 4 G29 etc....we might work out a trade....as I am switching to 10mm exclusively. Thanks.