SOLD. SOLD. Lipsey Ruger Bisley 44mag 3.75 inch snubby

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SHOOTER

Buckeye
Sold sold. I have for sale- a New in the box-

New. Never fired

Ruger Bisley super blackhawk -44mag-3.75'inch barrel. A short pocket cannon!

SOLD

FFL to FFL buyer pays shipping

444thumper

Single-Sixer
In case there are others out there as ignorant as I, is this a custom gun, small run, etc.? I don't believe I've ever seen one configured like that with the short barrel and bisley frame. Thanks for the help. Always fun to see something new, even if it's just to me. Sure would love to see some pics.

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
Pics for me as well, I'm a big 3.75 Brl gun owner, pm me with them and let's talk !!!!

SHOOTER

Buckeye
Sorry guys ! Was at work all day- no Internet.

Here you go. This is the gun

http://www.gunblast.com/Ruger-LipseysBisley.htm

gunsbam69

Hunter
I've sold a few of these, and am considering one of my own, but I'd rather it a .45 :mrgreen: I did pick my best friend from high school one up used. He took it to the range with our .44 special load, which is 17 of 2400 with the original 255 Keiths. He said it was so so accuracy wise. I brought him in a box of full power 310 Garrett Hammerheads the next day to try. The following day at lunch he went to the range and tried a couple groups. He called me up and had to tell me about his group. He touched them all but one at 25 yards, and it was only a dime out. He's an excellent shot, and this is one of the best groups he's ever shot with a revolver. A few days later he went back and rang the 100 yard dinger with it a few times. Goes to show the shorter barrels can shoot good too.

SHOOTER

Buckeye
I'm looking to buy a Ruger No.1 stainless 458 Lott - I d consider a trade or anything else the owner would like to discuss ...