SOLD! Single Six Hunter .17 HMR / Mach 2 with Factory Letter

Help Support Ruger Forum:

03cobraa

Bearcat
I'm reposting this ad. The face to face sale in Ky didnt workout. I will now ship to your FFL! I know I will regret it one day, but I found another intrest which
requires immediate funds. I'm selling my Ruger Hunter KNR-717HX .17 HMR with factory Mach 2 cylinder. I have called Ruger and confirmed it is a factory dual
cylinder hunter (KNR-717HX) and I have the Factory letter which will be included! It comes with both cylinders and scope mounts, but I dont have the box.
The gun has been fired, and scope mounted previously. I dont think the MACH 2 cylinder has been shot. I welcome a face to face deal in Southern KY.
for $1000.00 cash or will ship from me (individual) to your FFL for $1050.00 sorry no trades. Please e-mail rather than sending a PM,
as I can get e-mails on my phone.
Please e-mail: [email protected] and I'll give you my phone number if interested. I would be happy to answer any questions, or get more pictures.
Thanks for looking!
DSC01417.jpg

DSC01419.jpg

DSC01418.jpg

mishtub

Blackhawk
Darn it , beat me to it. If it doesn't work out with the others, I'll take it.
joe

mishtub

Blackhawk
I've been looking for a pistol/revolver in .17 mach2 as a companion to my rifle for over a year. Prefer Stainless.