[SOLD] Several firearms for sale including two Rugers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

barrett93

Single-Sixer
I have these firearms for sale. I no longer shoot them and am looking to concentrate more of my collection towards Ruger No. 1 and No. 3 rifles. Message me and I will email photos. That seems to be much easier. Prices are not shipped unless noted. Make me an offer. Worst I can say is no.

1. SOLD Ruger M77 MkII Compact in .308 Win with Leupold VX-2 3-9x50 Matte. 16.5" barrel. Made in 2003. Excellent condition but its been carried so there are some dings in the stock. Bluing is almost perfect. Just a tiny bit of loss of blue at the muzzle. I will sell this with or without the scope. $750 with scope or $550 without

2. SOLD Ruger Bisley Blackhawk in .45 LC. 7.5" barrel. Blued with scroll engraving on cylinder. Made in 1992. Excellent condition. $500 shipped

3. SOLD Uberti 1873 Sporting Rifle in .44-40 WCF. 24.25" barrel. Made in 1996. Case hardened receiver with blued octagon barrel and tube. Very good condition. Couple small dings in the stock and very light patch of pitting on a section of the barrel and tube. Has the original box. $850

4. Ithaca Model 37T Trap 12 Gauge. 30" fixed full choke barrel. Made in 1950. Good condition. Light pitting on receiver and some scratches on the forearm. Super smooth action. $300

5. SOLD Winchester Model 75 Target .22 LR. Made in 1941. Very good condition. Bluing is excellent. Some scratches and small dings in the stock. Has extra inserts for the front sight. Lyman peep target sights. Original factory optional leather sling. $425

6. Remington 870 Tactical 12 Gauge. 18.5" fixed cylinder bore barrel. 2.75" or 3". Knoxx seven position collapsible stock. Never been fired. $350

barrett93

Single-Sixer
ronzonie01 said:
Interested in #2, Bisley Blackhawk. Pix available? U can send via email, if youd rather not here, or send me a private and ill give you my phone # for text.

thanks, Ron

Sent you a private message

Blaketh

Bearcat
I am interested in #2 the bisley bh 7.5 lc can you send me pics? [email protected] I can also meet you ftf. I am in Tn and currently in Gatlinburg. I sent you a PM can you confirm receipt?