SOLD ! - OM Super Blackhawk

Help Support Ruger Forum:

LEJZO6

Bearcat
SOLD !

I wanted to list this OM Super Blackhawk on this forum because I know you guys are knowledgeable Ruger enthusiasts that will recognize the quality of this great revolver.

My father bought this new in 1971, I believe. He shot it some but not very much. I have owned it for the last 30 years and have only shot it once. The rest of the time it has lived in my safe.

RugerRight.JPG.w560h420.jpg

This is an Old Model Ruger Super Blackhawk 3 – screw gun that was never sent back to the factory for the upgrade. It is a .44 Magnum with a 7-1/2" barrel and the non-fluted cylinder.

RugerLeft.JPG.w560h420.jpg

The bore and rifling are excellent. Like I mentioned, it has been shot very little. The blueing is deep and rich and the grips are in good condition. There is a very light cylinder rotation line but it is hardly noticeable. The only blemish that is apparent is a slight holster rub mark on the front left side of the barrel. I don't have the box or the owner's manual.

RugerMuzzle.JPG.w560h420.jpg

There is really no one left in my family that would want this gun so I would like to sell it to someone on the forum that would give it a good home.

$600 plus $30 FFL transfer and shipping

Latest posts