Simply Rugged

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Groo

Bearcat
Groo here
No autos but 4 revolver holsters.
As the name says [they are simple and they are rugged]
Much Much good stuff and looking forward to more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yosemite Sam

Hunter
Again, not for a semi (what did you expect in the Revolvers section?), but I have a Sourdough Pancake for a big ole N-framed Smith, and it makes it quite comfortable to carry. In fact, there are very few OWB holsters I like, but Rob's is one of them.

-- Sam

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
WMB30":39rqm2k0 said:
I have Rob's pancake for a G23 as well as the Cuda. Both excellent.

Bill

Hey Bill! Did you get the IWB straps on that Cuda? I'm thinking about one for a 1911. Thanks!
JHC

WMB30

Single-Sixer
JHC....Yes I have the IWB straps, but I wear it out as it conceals so well. A very fine comfortable holster.

Bill

Greg F.

Single-Sixer
I like Rob's holsters as well and have owned several over the years. I got one recently from Arizona and it seems like the leather isn't quite as thick as it used to be. Anyone else noticed that or is it just my imagination?

Otony

Blackhawk
I have at least six here, and would buy another in a heart beat, especially if we could convince him to start using sharkskin again!

Shark, cowhide, or whatever, his holsters are hard workin', and built for the long haul. You would be well served, plus Rob is an outstanding guy, salt of the earth.

Simms65

Bearcat
I have a Cuda with Inside Out straps for my Sig 228 and 239. Just as good as Rob's revolver holsters!

spruce98lx

Bearcat
I have Rob's Cudas for a Glock and Sig. They work just as well for them as my pancakes do for my wheelies. I have a SR for every gun that I carry!