Selling a Ruger M77 in 375 H&H Mag.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

loaded round

Hunter
I have a NIB Ruger Model 77 Rifle in 375 H&H. Not sure exactly what model Ruger this is so offering a short description. Excellent figured walnut stock with blued steel 26 '' barrel and express sights. Bought several years ago for a African hunting trip until my college football knees said NO WAY. As said, rifle has never been chambered or fired. Complete with Ruger rings and bases. What I'd like to ask, is what model Ruger rifle do I have (African, Express etc.). Rough idea what a fair price would be and would it be better to sell on this site or Gun Broker? Could also sweeten the deal with dies, bullets, and empty cases that I had purchased for this rifle. May also have the original box and shipping in the attic. Like to know exactly what I have before tying to post it for sale. Please help me guys? Beer's on me! Correction at 8:48 PM today: Not SS, beautiful factory blued.

Walk softly and carry a big stick TR

Last edited:

loaded round

Hunter
Here's a picture of the rifle in question. It is a MKII RSM Safari with a 23'' barrel. Correctio, it IS a 25'' barrel.

Attachments

• IMG_4157.jpeg
    IMG_4157.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Sugar River

Buckeye
As stated above, if you find the box you'll have most of the answers you seek.
The picture shows a M77 Magnum, but your description said 26" barrel.
I believe it should be 25". Measure from the face of the closed bolt.

Latest posts