Scopes for sale

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JimHnSTL

Single-Sixer
Excuse lack of photos but I will try to get some up soon as I can. I can text some to anyone that is interested.
scope #1 Weaver 1.5-4 with fine crosshair.
this is a really nice El Paso steel tube scope in very nice shape for its age. If you have an older lever action then this is the scope you want for a period correct match. 220.00 shipped firm.

scope #2 Bausch & Lomb Balvar 2.5-10x40 AO with duplex reticle. Has ring marks but were there when I bought it. Glass is good, adjust down to 40 yards. Would be great for a 22 mag or 17 HMR or any other rifle you would want to throw it on. 220.00 Shipped these are Japan made by LOW and are the precursor to the Elite line.
pm me with phone # if you want pics. I will be willing to meet up within 1/2 hr of St. Louis for face to face. These scopes are cross listed on other sites.
full

ATTACH]

Last edited:

JimHnSTL

Single-Sixer
Still have the Weaver, it's in nice shape. someone has to have a older lever action or bolt action in need of a period correct optic.

JimHnSTL

Single-Sixer
a shameless bump to the top. I can't give this thing away but feel free to make an honest offer.
it really is a beautiful scope condition wise. Looks really nice.