SOLD S&W Model 60-13 3 inch .38 Spl $555

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dump1567

Single-Sixer
************No Trades**********

S&W Model 60-13 with 3 inch Full Lug barrel. 5 shot chambered in .38 Spl and rated for +P (built on J magnum frame). Adj. sights. Pre-lock and probably made in the 1997-98 time frame. Excellent+ condition. With Excellent timing and lock-up. I replaced the rebound spring with a 14 lb., and the hammer spring with an 8 lb. (factory is 8.5) to reduced trigger pull weight. In all the years of using this spring combo in J frames, I've never had a light primer strike. I will also include the factory springs. I bought this used, so I don't know the round count. I put a few cylinders through it after purchase without issue. No internal lock. Original Uncle Mikes grip. Frame mounted firing pin. Removable orange paint on front sight. Comes as shown, nothing else. This model was produced for Argentina and Thailand and may have been an over run for the US market?

$555 Shipped insured to your FFL. No local AZ pick-up, FFL shipped only - Sorry, that's my policy. Can only ship where legal. Ships from me with copy of my AZ DL. Make sure your FFL will receive from a non FFL. Add $35 if it needs to come from an FFL (my FFL's fee). M/O, Bank/cashiers chk, Zelle, or PP.

hQWl7IU.jpg

UdYjn9Z.jpg

tbPJJZS.jpg

J6NsY72.jpg

X51eNGG.jpg

Si8CiSn.jpg

vL0O9zk.jpg

56GBDet.jpg

HYr6yTA.jpg

Fc26EWI.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts