RUGER SINGLE SEVENS (4) FOR SALE $550 SHIPPED

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
FACTORY NEW IN THE BOX - I HAVE A 4 FOR SALE, WHILE THEY LAST. (1) 4 5/8, (2) 5 1/2, and (1) 7 1/2. I'm sure you guys know what these are, so I'll leave it at that. For sale locally and off to the gun show tomorrow so post TODAY if you want one. YOU MUST POST HERE TO GET THIS PRICE! Now the fine print: Please ask all questions, preferably by email only please - [email protected]. "I'll take it" posted here takes preference (except in the case of a local sale). Posting here does not guarantee you a gun, but I do my best to take them in order. Cash sale, not really looking for trades at this time. Continental US only and only where legal. PROMPT PAYMENT WITHIN 5 DAYS PLEASE - no trades, no layaway option available. Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express option by phone, but you'll loose the 3% cash discount. Any Arizona in-state sale - add sales tax of 7.8% and no there is no discount if I don't ship because I have to do the background check instead. Pickup by prior arrangement only. Subject to prior sale elsewhere. If you need a reference, I'm a licensed dealer and I've been around for quite a while - check my 2000+ positive feedbacks on Gunbroker under the same name. SPECIAL ORDERS ALWAYS WELCOME - FORUM MEMBERS GET MY BEST PRICE.
Mike Reber / Arizona Arms LLC / [email protected]
500 E Comstock
Chandler AZ 85225
480.201.4178 Cell
480.503.3227 Fax

n62tfm.jpg

2wfk7x1.jpg

54eknp.jpg

I just finished the paper work and will pick up my 5 1/2" in ten days ( Ca. Laws ???)
Thank you Mike for the smooth transaction and great pricing.
Everything looked good about the gun. I'm happy :D
Eric