CALIBER/GAUGE:6.5 Creedmoor
CAPACITY:4+1
BARREL:18.5"

SIGHTS:Open Rifle Sights
ADDL INFO:Scope Rings Included
EXCLUSIVE:LIPSEY'S EXCLUSIVE

JasonH

Bearcat
I might be tempted by one of these, but it would be a no brainer for me if it were blued and not stainless. Something about the stainless just doesn't look quite right combined with the old world look of the mannlicher stock. Still, it's good to see Ruger still turning out new versions of the hawkeye.

Ruger45

Blackhawk
Went and got a link for ya https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail.aspx?itemno=RUKM77RSI6.5CR
I could be talked into buying that

WebleyMan

Single-Sixer
Well I guess I should be glad they didn't put THAT one on a left-hand action, or I'd be looking to sell a kidney.

I have an unfired KM77RSI in .250 Savage. Model # is 17972. Serial number places it around 2009, and it's marked M77 MARK II. Anybody have any information on this? Was purchased at a gun show outside Washington in VA about that long ago. I figure it must be a distributor special. I have the box, but no rings.

Rocdoc

Buckeye
Stoneagle said:
I have an unfired KM77RSI in .250 Savage. Model # is 17972. Serial number places it around 2009, and it's marked M77 MARK II. Anybody have any information on this? Was purchased at a gun show outside Washington in VA about that long ago. I figure it must be a distributor special. I have the box, but no rings.

One of the Lipseys series of K77RSI rifles, they also sold a SS matt version, 98 made if I recall, thought to be a mistake on Rugers part, as Lipseys ordered 250 in the brushed SS, the matt version showed up for sale a couple/few years later after the brushed SS..