Ruger Customer Service ??????

Help Support Ruger Forum:

instructor

Single-Sixer
Sent my Ruger PC9 carbine trigger group back to Ruger for some repairs and upon checking if they had rec'd, and when it would be returned their phone number is giving me a recording that says that particular phone is not working??? Tells you to call back later and have done so for last couple days but still not in service???? Any ideas as to what is going on at Ruger customer service??

instructor

Single-Sixer
Finally got someone to answer the phone and told them of my inability to make contact with Customer Service and nice lady told me she would help me out. Bingo!! Got to talk to real human and gave her my SN and she looked it up and said that Fed X was to deliver today. Bingo Again!! Found the pkg. on my front porch hour or so ago. Purchased a Mag pull "backpack" stock and finally got it installed properly so good to go. Fitment of the front of the action is very tight and found that if you put some pressure on the two forward edges it will finally drop in place, but it is a bit of struggle. With spare magazine in the comb storage area and dozen or so of loose ammunition in the pistol grip the weight and balance is very good.

harley08

Blackhawk
Glad you got it to work, I bought a Ruger Backpacker and I love it!.
It fits into an M60 barrel bag. and you have 2 outside zippered pockets to add extras!

bear007

Bearcat
@instructor glad you finally got through to Ruger and your trigger group is back home.

Your first attempts doesn't sound like Ruger typical response times. I wonder if they were just completely swamped on your previous attempts???

I too have the Magpul FDE Backpacker stock on my PC9 Carbine with a simple red/green dot on top with a Ruger Takedown backpack. It's a great setup and the gun is a reliable, fantastic and fun shooting rifle. Enjoy!

Latest posts