Ruger #1-V .220 Swift 26" varmint heavy barrel NICE WOOD

Help Support Ruger Forum:

byrnefish

Single-Sixer
$850 plus $40 shipping to your FFL from a private seller.
Made in 2002, so it shouldn't have a red butt pad, but that's the way I bought it years ago at a gun show in Denver. Fit and finish is all correct and original, so I think someone just changed the pad at some point. I've never had it apart. Bluing is just about perfect - no dings or scratches and the receiver has a plum color to it when viewed in the sunlight. Appears to have been fired very little (I've never shot it). Bore is perfect, safety area has no wear at all, but the stock has a few minor marks as shown in the pictures. The worst of which are a small series of scratches on the bottom of the forearm that CAN be felt with a fingernail - obviously from resting on a bench incorrectly. Has target blocks but I don't have a set of rings I can throw in...sorry. BEAUTIFUL wood is the reason I bought it, but I never got around to putting a scope on it...so it needs a new home where it'll actually get used.
Feel free to request more pictures - just PM me your email and the areas you need shown. New camera is my excuse for the weird depth-of-field in some of the pictures...I'll get it figured out eventually.

Latest posts