Ruger’s 75th Anniversary Guns

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger's website is now showing their four 75th Anniversary offerings, including two 10/22 Sporter models, an LCP MAX and a 6 7/8" TAPERED BARRELED Mark IV Target Model!!

Finally, Ruger is going to make my favorite configuration (along with the 5 1/4" tapered target) in the Mk IV pistol

If anyone knows where the anniversary Mk IV pistol is in stock, please drop me a PM!

Thanks

Last edited:
The blond finished rifle is "interesting." Normally not my cup of tea, but it does grab my eye.

I find the rifle with the "walnut-stained hardwood stock" to be kind of disappointing. It's Ruger's diamond jubilee… and they couldn't come up with a walnut stock? I DO like the red butt pad, though! 👍

Thankfully there are many Ruger products that speak out to me, so there's always something Ruger to lust after! 😎

TINCANBANDIT is back

Single-Sixer
The blond finished rifle is "interesting." Normally not my cup of tea, but it does grab my eye.

I find the rifle with the "walnut-stained hardwood stock" to be kind of disappointing. It's Ruger's diamond jubilee… and they couldn't come up with a walnut stock? I DO like the red butt pad, though! 👍

Thankfully there are many Ruger products that speak out to me, so there's always something Ruger to lust after! 😎
I agree, this is also the 60th anniversary of the 10/22, they should have brought back the original walnut stock with anodized aluminum parts (barrel band, butt plate and trigger housing).

Then again, they could have built one like my Spencer tribute rifle

Attachments

• IMG_2300.JPG
    IMG_2300.JPG
    196.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2302.JPG
    IMG_2302.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 48

chet15

Hawkeye
Ruger's website is now showing their four 75th Anniversary offerings, including two 10/22 Sporter models, an LCP MAX and a 6 7/8" TAPERED BARRELED Mark IV Target Model!!

Finally, Ruger is going to make my favorite configuration (along with the 5 1/4" tapered target) in the Mk IV pistol

If anyone knows where the anniversary Mk IV pistol is in stock, please drop me a PM!

Thanks
I do not believe the .22 pistol is shipping yet.
Chet15

06dilly

Single-Sixer
Got lucky tonight on GB (MKIV). Just happened to search about the time a dealer listed it with a buy it now. Hopefully it'll be a nice low number one. Second one sold so far on GB. I'm guessing they will start to come now… and the prices fall. Oh well at $519 it's fine for me.

TomD

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
I like the natural stocked 10/22. Just what I don't need, Ruger coming out with more guns I think I might need. :);)
Kurt,
The last time you got your wallet out at a show you sprained your wrist.:);).
You have earned a new rifle come on now pony up you have earned it ! (y)
Hope all is well.
Terry

32shooter

Blackhawk
Terry,
I am trying really hard not to buy too many. Somehow it's not working out. I might just have to get one of the Anniversary guns.
Any good gun shows coming up? I might have to try to catch up with you if your attending any. Always like to drool over your Rugers you have. 😁
Take Care and Happy New Year
Kurt

Latest posts