REDUCED--P14 and P17 Enfield receivers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

CMH

Blackhawk
Hello, looking to sell the following receivers. ....

Will trade for 1000 pcs if brand new Starline brass in either 44 magnum or 44 special.

1) P14 made by Winchester. Complete except for triggerguard(includes spring and follower) Machine work is started but not finished on this one as can be seen.

2) P17 made by Winchester. Complete action,bolt as. and triggerguard. Machine work is done although the holes made fir scope basea are crooked and will need filles and drilled and tapped to your chosen bases.

Im selling these as a pair, not looking to split them up. REDUCED $165 shipped . Your ffl MUST accept from a non-ffl. First Ill take it gets it... Thanks

10pq1oz.jpg

30ii2o8.jpg

33bg4ms.jpg

2sheriffs

Single-Sixer
That's like but one cheap and get one free. They are good actions, and the Winchester were the best. You can make about any Magnum out of them, 300 H&H length, even the new new fatter 375 length Mags. P.O. Ackley made a lot them up to 458 Ackley Mag. If I remember right, the bolt face on the P14 is big enough for the H&H based Ctgs. I really like the 1917 Enfield, and I still have 2 left that I built back in the 60's, a 30-338 and a 35 Ackey Mag that I had Ackley rebore and rechamber.
Ron

Latest posts