Prayers request for Radical

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
Rod,,, you are too dern ornery to be put down like this,,, so this hillbilly will be keeping you in his thoughts & prayers.

I had to wonder if you & Scott were trying to outdo each other,,,,,,,,, again,,,,,,,,,!

Hang in there my friend.

Coogs

Maximum
Just got off the phone with him about 10 minutes ago............he even answered it! He is doing better, after a discussion he sounds like he is well on his way to recovery. keep them prayers a comin', Jack

street

Hunter
Rod! Hope you are feeling better., and wishing you the get home soon. My family and I will be thinking about you.

BRASS FRAME

Single-Sixer
Hey Rod, how about I stop by with some food from the Corner Diner? I know you like to eat there. Adam can take care of the shop and his two new boys. You concentrate on getting better. I am thinking and praying for ya. Lee E

ndruger

Single-Sixer
I got a call from Rod sunday didn't know he was in the hospital! Said he was getting out today, I sure hope so. Hang in there rod we are all pulling for you. Jerry

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey don't tell them but I snuck out this afternoon.......I am on the road to recovery.....

THANKS everybody for the prayers....I have a ways to go but glad to be home with MOE and Mrs Radical.....RR