Please close thread move tto GB

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ThomTender

Single-Sixer
Thompson Aristocrat 87 in real nice shape complete with 2 barrels. Barrel #1 is in Cal. 22/250 rem. and is 24" long sporter weight. This barrel is scoped with a Vortex Diamondback 3 to 12 variable scope which was new when mounted. The scope mount and rings are made by Burris. Barrel #2 is a custom 20 " Aristocrat Barrel in 358 Winchester and is scoped with a Vortex 2 to 7 Crossfire scope in a Weaver mount and weaver heavy duty rings. This scope was also new when installed. This barrel was rebored and rerifled from an Aristocrat 308 Win. barrel to make a one-of-a-kind barrel on this Aristocrat. All the items are in a like new condition having been fired approximately 200 times each, No rust, speckling or scratch's on the metal work and the stock and forearm are both in good shape. The rifle stock has a not noticeable bruise where a sling swivel rubbed the finish. With this setup you can hunt anything from varmint's to large game . I would include a set of RCBS 358 Winchester dies including a trim die and over 200 Speer 35 cal. Bullets and whatever 358 brass I have at no extra cost. $1000 plus $70 shipping FFL to FFL. There is over $500 worth a relatively new scopes here . Any questions please PM me . I am not very good with a camera but see the photos and I could take more of a specific area if needed. Only reason for sale is my age and disability causing me to no longer hunt

Attachments

• DSC04904.JPG
    DSC04904.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC04905.JPG
    DSC04905.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC04906.JPG
    DSC04906.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC04907.JPG
    DSC04907.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

ThomTender

Single-Sixer
I will only include the dies, bullets and brass with a purchase of the entire package, should have made that clearer in my original ad. Thanks

ccboise

Bearcat
Thompson Aristocrat 87 in real nice shape complete with 2 barrels. Barrel #1 is in Cal. 22/250 rem. and is 24" long sporter weight. This barrel is scoped with a Vortex Diamondback 3 to 12 variable scope which was new when mounted. The scope mount and rings are made by Burris. Barrel #2 is a custom 20 " Aristocrat Barrel in 358 Winchester and is scoped with a Vortex 2 to 7 Crossfire scope in a Weaver mount and weaver heavy duty rings. This scope was also new when installed. This barrel was rebored and rerifled from an Aristocrat 308 Win. barrel to make a one-of-a-kind barrel on this Aristocrat. All the items are in a like new condition having been fired approximately 200 times each, No rust, speckling or scratch's on the metal work and the stock and forearm are both in good shape. The rifle stock has a not noticeable bruise where a sling swivel rubbed the finish. With this setup you can hunt anything from varmint's to large game . I would include a set of RCBS 358 Winchester dies including a trim die and over 200 Speer 35 cal. Bullets and whatever 358 brass I have at no extra cost. $1000 plus $70 shipping FFL to FFL. There is over $500 worth a relatively new scopes here . Any questions please PM me . I am not very good with a camera but see the photos and I could take more of a specific area if needed. Only reason for sale is my age and disability causing me to no longer hunt

ccboise

Bearcat
I might be interested in your TCR setup. I was looking for an 83 aristocrat, but it's proving tough to find one. I'd like to see better pictures of the stock if possible. Is there any figure to the wood grain, or is it fairly plain?

ThomTender

Single-Sixer
I will try to get better pictures for you. The stock has some grain

Attachments

• DSC04919.JPG
    DSC04919.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC04920.JPG
    DSC04920.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 51

ccboise

Bearcat
I will try to get better pictures for you. The stock has some grain
Thanks for the pics. I need to see if one of my firearms sells this weekend to free up some funds. I'm still deciding whether I want to hold out for an 83 aristocrat, but this 87 looks very nice!

Latest posts