PCC - Magpul Stock and more

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Got a chance to try out the new MagPul stock, really liking it. I also installed the Glock magwell and got a few of the Magpul 15 rnd glock mags. One is hiding inside the compartment in the stock. No issues with them, was happy to see the 3 I bought work fine. Also first time out with the Romeo 5 on it and I really like the setup.
I think that is it for upgrades for now...

Attachments

• Magpul Stock.jpg
    Magpul Stock.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

bear007

Bearcat
I bought the same color for my PC Carbine a while back added a Sightmark red dot and also use Glock mags. It's a great setup and shoots great. You're gonna love it.

Last edited:
I bought the same color for my PC Carbine a while back added a Sightmark red dot and also use Glock mags. It's a great setup and shoots great. You're gonna love it.
Nice, I really like these stocks. I've had it out once more since its first range trip in December and its fantastic. Upgrades complete as shown in picture, the only thing I did get for it was a budget backpack that fits it well and really doesn't speak rifle. I can also use the pack for other needs so all set here. Well maybe another mag or two!

bear007

Bearcat
Nice, I really like these stocks. I've had it out once more since its first range trip in December and its fantastic. Upgrades complete as shown in picture, the only thing I did get for it was a budget backpack that fits it well and really doesn't speak rifle. I can also use the pack for other needs so all set here. Well maybe another mag or two!
What good is a takedown without a nice backpack lol. I bought the Ruger takedown backpack.

The only thing left I might do is pull the FDE stock off and give it a camo paint job. I'm hesitant though because I've never camo painted before. I don't want to do any of the gun parts incase I switch stocks occasionally with the original or any new stocks. Great gun, have fun!

Fyrtwuck

Bearcat
Which backpack did you get? I've been looking for one with the same thoughts in mind.

Which backpack did you get? I've been looking for one with the same thoughts in mind.
Might not be for everyone, I just got a Magellan Hunting Backpack from Academy for $39.99.
Doesn't have much internal padding but I just stuck some I had laying around at the bottom. I keep the two halves 'connected' thanks to the MagPul design and its good enough.

1706753143386.png

Latest posts