Pair Flat Tops for the Numbers Guys

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JWHardin

Bearcat
A pair for the numbers guys. A type 2 44, and a Type 1 357.

They are both numbered #2611.

Need to improve pic taking skills... Lots of plum in trigger and frame of 357 and on the 44 as well.

IMG_0013large.jpg

IMG_0016large.jpg

IMG_0020large.jpg

americal

Hunter
WOW!! Fine looking flattops & boxes & those grip panels on 44 are really nice 8) those serial#'s well we all know that is hard to do :shock: congratulations :D Photos are good to me :) glad you posted a real treat :D

Moore-D

Bearcat
Need to improve pic taking skills... Lots of plum in trigger and frame of 357 and on the 44 as well.

I like the pictures. There is quite a bit of info on this forum regarding taking pictures specifically of guns. Posts about building light boxes, how to avoid glare and reflections, how to get the "plum" color to come out in pics, and so on. Here are a couple of older posts:

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=17712&highlight=lighting+box+picture

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=69226&highlight=pictures

You'll have to read through quite a bit, but there's some good info in there. If you do a more specific search, you'll come up with more posts about it.

Moore-D

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Tyrone, I watched JW open up the package when he gottem......I had seconds.......they are REALLY NICE......Hey JW see you in Tulsa in a couple of weeks......RR.

JWHardin

Bearcat
Moore - D ... Thanks for info on photos, will def help. You guys will get tired of my photo experiments!

Y'all need to watch Rod... he was right there for sure, could feel him breathing down my neck! Just Kiddin

Maybe need to share some Jack with Rod in Tulsa...get him to break loose of some cool numbered pairs! See ya there...

BlackEagle

Blackhawk
How much would it cost to replace the mismatched grip medallions with originals?

rbertalotto

Bearcat
Great find.......

I love the unusual serial numbers game...I walked into a gun shop a couple years ago and saw a 3 screw, single six on the wall. I asked to see it and realized the ser # was 123400...........I had to buy it!

DSC_0001-vi.jpg