Opportunist!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
A couple of weeks ago I had my pastor come over and have breakfast with me, my sausage and biscuits.

And more recent, my patio light bulb burned out. This is abut twelve or fkifteen feet above ground, and I have no ladder to reach it to replace it. Nita made me qjuit ladders a few years ago. So, Wednesday night I told my pastor, "I need to borrow a ladder and somebody to climb it." Then told him what I needed.

His response? "I've got a ladder and can do that for you. Don't you cook sausage and biscuits on Wednesdy mornings? I can come Wednesday."

Bob Wright

gunzo

Hunter
Your pastor is a smart man. Keep an eye on him. He'll probably put in an old bulb so it burns out quicker.
Or,,,, maybe Bob has a few more projects in mind & figures its easier to bake biscuits. Heck Bob, make some gravy & you'll have the preach mowin your yard before ya know it.

dstegjas

Single-Sixer
Love the barter and trade world. I can't tell you how many cherry and apple pies I've gotten over the years for helping neighbors out.

Snake45

Patriot, Mentor, Friend ~ RIP
Bob, sounds to me like God put the two of you together. I'd thank Him for the blessing. ;) (y)