NH Seacoast

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Strawdog

Bearcat
Greetings,
New here but not to Ruger firearms, and I am a rimfire fan. Over 50% of my firearms are Rugers and at least 80% of my firearms are rimfire. I'll be jumping into conversations here and there as I get acquainted with the forum. I've been around the block a few times and have learned a bit that I can share. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

KIR

Sparks, NV
My first thought was New Hampshire has a seacoast? So I looked it up and I was surprised how little seacoast it had and I got it mixed up with Vermont.
Anyways, Greetings from Sparks, NV and we do not have a seacoast, but lots of desert to go shootin'. STAY SAFE!

Greetings,
New here but not to Ruger firearms, and I am a rimfire fan. Over 50% of my firearms are Rugers and at least 80% of my firearms are rimfire. I'll be jumping into conversations here and there as I get acquainted with the forum. I've been around the block a few times and have learned a bit that I can share. Looking forward to being a part of the community.
Welcome aboard! Maine native living in exile here in the border lands north of Portsmouth.

Latest posts