New Ruger LCR in the fam!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

kd4rgwml

Single-Sixer
steveodtw":37krpv1s said:
kd4rgwml-How do you carry your LCR? What kind of holster. Still looking for the best solution for an LCR holster. Getting the Tripke K IWB for the LCR Tuesday from RugerShop. I'll see how that goes.

IWB with a uncle mike until my crossbreed super tuck arrives

USMCXD

Single-Sixer
kd4rgwml":1k3xt7vj said:
steveodtw":1k3xt7vj said:
kd4rgwml-How do you carry your LCR? What kind of holster. Still looking for the best solution for an LCR holster. Getting the Tripke K IWB for the LCR Tuesday from RugerShop. I'll see how that goes.

IWB with a uncle mike until my crossbreed super tuck arrives
Those CB holsters are really nice too. I prefer pocket carry if at all possible with my CCW. So many options for so many applications for so many different choices of CC firearms.

Thanks for the remarks.

BoostedKnight

Bearcat
USMCXD":3dquefvu said:
So, what is the story guys on this LCR?

I spoke with a guy tonight at a local gunshop who said that there has been issues with the pin coming out that holds the cylinder arm on, thus making it fall out.

Anyone had a similar occurrence or issue?

You don't happen to be in the Orlando area and the shop didn't happen to be Oakridge Gun Shop did it? I was in there the other day looking at the LCR for my wife as well and they told me the same thing. Weird that the other shop in town, the gigantic one (Shoot Straight) hadn't seen any problems and they say they use their LCR for their weekly CCW class.

USMCXD

Single-Sixer
BoostedKnight":2zj5z89z said:
USMCXD":2zj5z89z said:
So, what is the story guys on this LCR?

I spoke with a guy tonight at a local gunshop who said that there has been issues with the pin coming out that holds the cylinder arm on, thus making it fall out.

Anyone had a similar occurrence or issue?

You don't happen to be in the Orlando area and the shop didn't happen to be Oakridge Gun Shop did it? I was in there the other day looking at the LCR for my wife as well and they told me the same thing. Weird that the other shop in town, the gigantic one (Shoot Straight) hadn't seen any problems and they say they use their LCR for their weekly CCW class.
Bingo on that one Boosted!

BoostedKnight

Bearcat
I had a feeling, seeing as no one else around here or locally had heard of that before. Makes me wonder why only the ones who had that problem were them, because they said it happened on two of them in their range.

And Maxpress, if that was for me, thank you.

Latest posts