New member here with question.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hello to all. Newbie here posting from Indiana. I was hoping to be able to post in the classifieds section and I've already donated 100 bucks to the site via PayPal. I thought that would give me posting rights, but it has not, yet. I donated April 14. If there is a waiting period on top of donating, please let me know. I appreciate it.

Also, another question. I've been around guns my entire life, but I've never sent one in to a manufacturer for modifications. I have a Magnum Research BFR chambered in 45-70 that I was considering getting a longer barrel. Since the gun is already in my name, once the modifications are completed, would the BFR have to be mailed to an FFL again or could it be shipped directly back to me? I thank you in advance for any help.

Regards,

Dave

Welcome aboard!

I think you have to make 10 posts before you can post anything in classifieds.

Sorry I can't help you with the shipping question. I do know the latest rules at FedEx and UPS have made it difficult for non-licensees to ship a handgun.

10 posts, 3 days.

I'm pretty sure it ships direct.

hittman

Staff member
I think "Donation" and Supporting Member are different things. You may want to send a PM (Conversation) to Admin LCP22LR for clarification.

Welcome to the forum.,

Eh, I just went ahead and became a supporting member. I'm sure I'll have future questions and most of these forums admins don't get much, if any, payments or anything for doing what they do.

Welcome aboard!
06BFA42A-9255-48CE-B3E9-509986E27687.gif