New finish for my Rugers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Retired W4

Bearcat
For those who did not see my post in the rim fire section, the picture is of my 77/22LR, Mk II, AAC Scarab suppressor, and Nikon scope, all with CDD's two color (DuraCote) como. The 77/22 is also threaded for the suppressor.

Joe S.

Hunter
looks well done, altho not my style. i am glad you are happy with it! and the suppressor is definitely a perk! congrats!

radicalrod

Hunter
Hi does the muffler do much to quiet the rifle....I have a screw on can on my 10/22 and it still makes lots of noise....I imagine most is the supersonic crack of the bullet....I have always thought about trying sub sonic ammo but have never done it....

The can on my KMK512 works awesome as the barrel is short enough to lower standard 22's velocity...the only way to plink....RR.

Retired W4

Bearcat
radicalrod said:
Hi does the muffler do much to quiet the rifle....I have a screw on can on my 10/22 and it still makes lots of noise....I imagine most is the supersonic crack of the bullet....I have always thought about trying sub sonic ammo but have never done it....

The can on my KMK512 works awesome as the barrel is short enough to lower standard 22's velocity...the only way to plink....RR.

I only use RWS Subsonic. It is consistently subsonic, and it makes much less noise than my BB gun.