Need a holster for your SR9c that's actually made for it?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ConradM

Blackhawk
Well now Comptac makes one for $57.50 :D

SR9cComptac.jpg

http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=53

Go to the drop-downs at the bottom to select your gun..

I know some of you guys complain about their pricing but Comptac makes some quality stuff.

ConradM

Blackhawk
cptsdr":358tbsn2 said:
I just received the HK1 from Fobus- Fits very well, just about 1/4 inch more holster than barrel. Very Happy!

Fobus aren't bad for range use or hiking/camping etc... But for carry they stick out too far and can literally be ripped off the paddle.

proscene

Bearcat
I picked up a Don Hume Holster today for a Glock 26. PERFECT ! ! ! ! !

and so it goes . . . . . .
Glock 32 / 357 sig
Kel Tec PF-9 / 9mm
Ruger SR9c / 9mm
Taurus TCP 738 / 380

countryboy

Single-Sixer
cptsdr":jz0z9sfc said:
countryboy":jz0z9sfc said:
I can make holsters specifically for thew SR9C as well.
Very nice website, good looking holsters. What part of GA are you in?

Thanks for the compliments, I'm in Dahlonega (North East GA).

ruger_fan

Bearcat
Just purchased one of CountryBoy's 'Town n Country' Models in black for the SR9c.

Looked at a lot of different manufacturers, models, and websites...not really a fan of any that have the kydex (even if they do seem to be the 'stuff' right now).

CountryBoy's look so much better (yeah, I know it'll be hidden, but at least I know it will look good hidden or not)!

Can't wait to get it.

Will take pics and report back.

cptsdr

Bearcat
Received my supertuck yesterday. It fits SR9c very well. I had to specify "shorty" on the order form, and it fits like a glove. I am very happy with it.

Ruger SR9C

Bearcat
I also just got my crossbreed supertuck deluxe holster last week and it is comfortable as hell, well worth the wait and fits my SR9C like a glove.I have a Fobus holster also and a Don Hume and have to say the Croosbreed is the one I use now for CC.

buckshotshorty

Single-Sixer
ruger_fan":e4k5g5pp said:
Just purchased one of CountryBoy's 'Town n Country' Models in black for the SR9c.

Looked at a lot of different manufacturers, models, and websites...not really a fan of any that have the kydex (even if they do seem to be the 'stuff' right now).

CountryBoy's look so much better (yeah, I know it'll be hidden, but at least I know it will look good hidden or not)!

Can't wait to get it.

Will take pics and report back.

I have one of Country Boys "City Slicker" holsters for my Sig SP 2022. His work is first class all the way! The SP 2022 is not a small gun, but in that holster, it conceals very well, and feels very comfy. It holds the gun very tight to the body.

Here's what it looks like:

Holster1.jpg

ruger_fan

Bearcat
buckshotshorty":2l5jagnb said:
I have one of Country Boys "City Slicker" holsters for my Sig SP 2022. His work is first class all the way! The SP 2022 is not a small gun, but in that holster, it conceals very well, and feels very comfy. It holds the gun very tight to the body.

Still waiting on mine.....shouldn't be much longer.

That City Slicker is very nice, almost got that one, but not too worried about tucking a shirt. I like how low it sits. Hopefully CountryBoy can make my T & C ride that low. We did trade some emails about some small tweaks to make it do just that, as I'm somewhat vertically challenged. :shock: :lol:

buckshotshorty

Single-Sixer
ruger_fan":1cmapewp said:
Still waiting on mine.....shouldn't be much longer.

That City Slicker is very nice, almost got that one, but not too worried about tucking a shirt. I like how low it sits. Hopefully CountryBoy can make my T & C ride that low. We did trade some emails about some small tweaks to make it do just that, as I'm somewhat vertically challenged. :shock: :lol:

Not only does it sit low, which I really like, but the grip is pushed tight against my side, so there is no visible bump. Here's a pic that shows a little better how flat the gun sits against my body. Keep in mind, this is a gun that is 1.5" wide.

Grizzle3.jpg

2dogs

Bearcat
I got a "Kholster" for the SR9c from Jimmy and it is Really the most comfortable IWB holster I have or have ever tried.
Fits like a glove and is all adjustable for depth, cant , forward, back however you want to carry. Money well spent, I highly recommend it!

ruger_fan

Bearcat
Got the rgrizzleleather.com Town n Country today.

Each line to line distance is 1 inch.

It's very nice, and very comfortable.

rg_tc_wSR9c.jpg

michael hacker

Bearcat
Hello to all who own the SR9c:

I have been looking for a good holster for the "C" for some time, and I finally found one. It's the Blackhawk Compact Askins, size 02, open top. The black is nice when you have the Nitrodox Pro black finish. To get it to fit perfectly, I took out the the plastic sight guide and it works great. The muzzle end is flush with the end of the holster, and it has a tensioner for individual draw tension. It also works well with SR9 full size, and Glock 17, 19, 22, 23 and 26. It has a loop sewn into the back to keep the holster close to the waist, and a trailing loop/slot to keep the butt close into the body. Great holster and is easy to re-holster as it has a reinforced mouth making it easy to holster without looking. Hope ya'll find this helpfull.

-Michael
www.michaelhacker.com