More FT Bisley 44 Specials In Huntsville

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Axehandle

Buckeye
We have more FT Bisleys here... I know for sure that they have more than one and at least one 5.5 inch... I'll know more late this afternoon.. Do know that, unlike the first shipment that had red laminated grips, these FTs have dark grey laminated grips...

For anyone who is looking for one: Larry's Pistol and Pawn in Huntsville AL.. 256-534-1000 It can be hard to get through. Ask for John Hering. Tell him Stan sent you... Send me a PM and I'll share John's email address with you..

Hammer

Single-Sixer

If you're over there this afternoon...

Please have them look under the counters, behind any stacked boxes, and in the back to see if there are any 44 Special Vaqueros.

32magfan

Blackhawk
Sorry fellas, :( I got the last one yesterday or so they told me. I think they will get more in. Don't tell Dad - he's getting it for Father's Day. :D I handed him a Cimmaron 32-20 last year on Father's Day.

What a joint that is... Rugers and S&W's galore. :shock: Yesterday was my first trip to Larry's. I've been listening to a buddy of mine rave about it for the last two years.

I guess I liked it since I bought the Bisley Flattop 44 Special and two used Rugers - an SP101 in 327 and a 4" RedHawk in 45 Colt. I guess I've got it real bad. I could really melt some plastic there but I did have most of the money for the 3 guns although some went on Mastercard until the end of the month.

Nice people to deal with, good deals on the guns and the TN folks can get anything since they have a FFL in TN that they transfer to. I gotta wait a few days to go pick 'em up but who cares? My only criticism is that they had no 32 Mags that I could find - maybe I missed them in the excitement over the Bisley 44Spl.

My thanks to my friend Jeff and the kind folks at Larry's Pistol and Pawn!

32Magfan

Hammerdown77

Blackhawk
Well, I just got back from Larry's after not making it over there last weekend.

I went only expecting to maybe buy a Super Blackhawk, or a .44 Special Blackhawk. I was looking at spending $600 TOPS.

Instead, I walked out with a .44 Special Blackhawk, a Bisley Hunter .44 magnum, AND a Sig 220 with nightsights. The Sig was a total knee jerk buy, as John had brought out two for a couple other guys to look at, and only one guy bought one. John turns to me and says "You want this one? Only $499." And of course that was too good of a deal to pass up so I said "Yeah, it's only money."

My credit card is literally on fire right now....