SOLD Misc Reloading equipment Scales, dies, powder measure, trickler, RCBS Lee Hornady etc

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Al James

Hunter
ETA I reduced the prices on whats left! Individual and whole lot prices have been lowered!

I've decided to get out of reloading so I have quite a few things that need a new home. Items pictured are the exact ones that you will receive. All prices include shipping. I can discount shipping for multiple items purchased! Just message me with what you want and I'll figure out a total shipped price. Electronic payment preferred. Cross posted so the first I'll take it gets the goods.

RCBS Uniflow Powder trickler $20
SOLD RCBS Uniflow Powder measure with stand $50 SOLD
RCBS bullet puller Kenetic $14
Lee Powder scale safety $27
SOLD Frankford arsenal mini scale digital with case and check weights $20 SOLD
SOLD Lee Hand priming tool with 15 [kit plus 4] shell holders for various calibers and another spare primer with parts $44 SOLD
RCBS Case lube pad $10
RCBS chamfer and deburing tool $20
SOLD RCBS tool handle with primer pocket brush, flash hole deburr w/ 5 caliber specific pilot stops, Lee Primer pocket scraping tool, brushes, in hard case $40 SOLD
Macron bullet and primer sealant. New. $10
Hornady Cam loc trimmer with 9 shell holders and 12 pilots $108 shipped PM me for more details
Stoney Point OAL gauge with comparator and 11 modified cases $108 shipped PM me for more details
SOLD Assorted cartridge cases, everything in pics is $20 local FTF message me for a shipping quote. SOLD

DIES:

I have 3 Lee deluxe die sets [3 dies in each with neck size and Full length and seating with powder measure and shell holder ] .223 REM, 270 WIN, 308 Win all in excellent condition $32

Lee 3 die set [FL sizing and seating and crimping] 30 Carbine carbide with shell holder $38

SOLD RCBS 30-30 2 die FL set with shell holder I believe these are new old stock $32 SOLD

Lee decapping die $10

Free with any purchase:

Case lube [2 RCBS 1/2 full, 1 Hornady feels full]
RCBS powder funnel
Any one of these above items is free with another purchase!

$275 shipped if you want everything that's left!

IMG_4652_jpg-3107288.JPG

IMG_4646_jpg-3107289.JPG

IMG_4648_jpg-3107290.JPG

IMG_4647_jpg-3107291.JPG

IMG_4654_jpg-3107292.JPG

Last edited:

gunpoorboy

Single-Sixer
I just sent you a note on the 30-30 die and the Hornady brass cutter/sizer. (I called it a Lee by error.)
I definitely want the die and the cutter if it's still available.

arky65

Bearcat
I've decided to get out of reloading so I have quite a few things that need a new home. Items pictured are the exact ones that you will receive. All prices include shipping. I can discount shipping for multiple items purchased! Just message me with what you want and I'll figure out a total shipped price. Electronic payment preferred. Cross posted so the first I'll take it gets the goods.

RCBS Uniflow Powder trickler $22
SOLD RCBS Uniflow Powder measure with stand $50 SOLD
RCBS bullet puller Kenetic $15
Lee Powder scale safety $30
Frankford arsenal mini scale digital with case and check weights $20
Lee Hand priming tool with 15 [kit plus 4] shell holders for various calibers and another spare primer with parts $44
RCBS Case lube pad $12
RCBS chamfer and deburing tool $22
RCBS tool handle with primer pocket brush, flash hole deburr w/ 5 caliber specific pilot stops, Lee Primer pocket scraping tool, brushes, in hard case $40
Macron bullet and primer sealant. New. $10
Hornady Cam loc trimmer with 9 shell holders and 12 pilots $128 PM me for more details
Stoney Point OAL gauge with comparator and 11 modified cases $118 PM me for more details
Assorted cartridge cases, everything in pics is $20 local FTF message me for a shipping quote.

DIES:

I have 3 Lee deluxe die sets [3 dies in each with neck size and Full length and seating with powder measure and shell holder ] .223 REM, 270 WIN, 308 Win all in excellent condition $34

Lee 3 die set [FL sizing and seating and crimping] 30 Carbine carbide with shell holder $40

RCBS 30-30 2 die FL set with shell holder I believe these are new old stock $34

Lee decapping die $13

Free with any purchase:

Case lube [2 RCBS 1/2 full, 1 Hornady feels full]
RCBS powder funnel
Any one of these above items is free with another purchase!

$692 purchased separately. Buy it all for $425 shipped [except for the bulky cartridge cases]

IMG_4652_jpg-3107288.JPG

IMG_4646_jpg-3107289.JPG

IMG_4648_jpg-3107290.JPG

IMG_4647_jpg-3107291.JPG

IMG_4654_jpg-3107292.JPG

Al James

Hunter
Bumped and I reduced the prices on what's left. Individual and whole lot prices have been lowered! If you see something you want but think I'm high feel free to shoot me an offer. I will discount shipping and prices for multiple items purchased!

Latest posts