Mini 30 still being made ?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

38/357

Bearcat
Down here in south Louisiana mini 30's are hard to find dealers tell me that they are very hard to get or can't get them ,I was hopeing by early spring on getting one , now after all these years waiting on factory mags for the 30 ,ruger finlly came through , it"s like buying the saddle , but can't find the Horse .

Your dealers need to learn that if you are interested in a gun that is still being manufactured, they can order it.

Yes, the mini 30s are still being made.

One of the two guns I've bought new was a Ruger PC9 a few years back, just before Ruger quit making them. Took my local small shop 2 days to get it. Of course I had to pay them up front.

38/357

Bearcat
thanks BLUME 357 ,
I guess with all the panic firearms sales , they didn't what to take time ,so if they didn't have it in stock it's easyer to say , can't get. but things are starting to slow up and they will get hungery again.

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Online sales/auctions. As your local store about their transfer fees (never pay over $25) , and maybe they'll re-consider special orders for repeat customers!

mattsbox99

Hunter
My own experience is that Dealers are generally too lazy to look, and too lazy to help a customer. Even guys I consider friends give me a line when I want to order something, then get mad when I buy it somewhere else. What am I supposed to do, they didn't want to order it or look for it, so I bought it somewhere else.

38/357

Bearcat
MATTSBOX99

Your right ,since all the panic buying started they don't have time. when things slow down an people have spent all there money , then they will tell you they can get them.

Kanook

Buckeye
they just released the 20rd mag for the mini 30, so I'm willing to bet it'll be made for awhile to come.