Mark II 5 1/2" Bull Barrel- Blue

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Sakoluvr

Single-Sixer
I have a chance to get one. Supposedly as new, in the case. $250.00 plus shipping. Comments? I have always eyed those things!

reakin

Single-Sixer
Nice gun. A little more than I would like to see it for. $250 in the hand is more in line with what I'd pay, but it is what it is. Now, if its is a post -2004 model that is factory drilled and tapped with a scope rail, then that is worth it. Bottom line, how bad do you want it? They don't make them anymore. Once you have it and have been enjoying shooting it a while, you won't remember $50 one way or the other.

I personally prefer the MKII models over the MKIIIs.

reakin

Snake45

Hawkeye
reakin":dmi1f7hb said:
I personally prefer the MKII models over the MKIIIs.

reakin
Me too. $250 doesn't seem out of line. I think you'll like it.

Sakoluvr

Single-Sixer
Well, after digging around it looks like $250 is a very fair price. I would love a Lipsey's special in 4", but i will be darned to pay the kind of premium some folks are asking for it. Heck, same gun, shorter barrel.

Jasperharley

Bearcat
I just payed more (almost double) for a NIB 5.5 Bull, Stainless, and I dont regret a dime of the price. As they said, they are out of production, so just decide what you want and how much it is worth to you.

This was, quite frankly, the only gun I was thinking of, so from my perspective it was a steal even if the "market" value is lower.

I did not buy it as an investment or to sell it.

I bought it to shoot it.
Best of luck!