Love my Mernickle holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Don Lovel

Hunter
$125 delivered but sure fits my Bisley Vaquero 45 nice. I wore it all day Sunday driving and out visiting some folks. Comfortable for my fat body.
Bonus is I have a pair of saddle leather suspenders made by Lee Liles in Sulfur Oklahoma and it will work for hunting chest carry set up.
In these days of high cap plastic pew carried in plastic holsters, this is refreshing. I have never felt under gunned carrying a Ruger single action and the huge holes a 325gr WFN makes in problems combined with first shot accuracy of this Bisley makes me as warm n fuzzy as Gus.
20230919_145614.jpg
20230919_145511.jpg

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
I had on of those but as I got older it carried the gun a mite too high for me.

Since then I've gone to a more traditional holster for my Blackhawk. The Mernickle was a fine rig, but I had trouble lifting the gun up out of the holster.

Bob Wright

Johnnu2

Hunter
I don't "carry" but if I did........ THAT would be the package for me.... I have several bisleys and despite having avoided them all my life, when I finally broke down, I became a huge fan. They handle like a sports car for me.
Super nice rig........
J.

KIR

Sparks, NV
Looks like smooth, soft leather. I get the same effect on my leather goods with saddle soap!

varminter22

Single-Sixer
I like Mernickle leather too. Unfortunately, Bob Mernickle sold out and the company moved away (Texas, I think). It was nice when he was only a half hour from me.

Attachments

• Mernickle custom PS6SA.jpg
    Mernickle custom PS6SA.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 56

Latest posts