Lots of parts for sale! NM and OM

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Aeroscout9

Single-Sixer
1960 OM 357 Blackhawk 6.5" barrel, 6 groove. In the white. No sight. $20

1967 Super Single Six 5.5" barrel. Couple of gouges but easily refinished. $25

OM Bearcat lock work parts. Aluminum trigger guard bent but easily repairable. $40

All prices are a shipped price. Pictures on the way. "First I'll take it" - gets it.

Joe

twriggen

Single-Sixer
I'll take C, E, and T ( assuming this is the conversion back to original and not parts to convert to the transfer bar system)

C. OM XR-3red gripframe in shooter shape with dings and scratches throughout. $20

E. OM XR3 gripframe in useable shape. Not a replacement on your collector gun for sure. It's been painted and the ears have been worn down. I got it after someone had buffed it and tried to jewel the sides..... Anywho, I've sanded it a touch and painted it. $40

T. OM Single Six conversion parts. All required parts to utilize the transfer bar system in on an OMSS. $20

Aeroscout9

Single-Sixer
V SPF to fanofthefortyone.

C,E SPF to twriggen.

D SPF to jbowjm.

F SPF to just bad. -Jussbad :D

P SPF to pistolero.

GasGuzzler

Hunter
LSCG said:
any interest in selling B without the grips? if so i'd be a buyer.

For the price you get the grip frame and the grips are free....$40!

twriggen said:
assuming this is the conversion back to original and not parts to convert to the transfer bar system

Nope, they're conversion parts.

:D

Aeroscout9

Single-Sixer
hdxr750 said:
Anyway of getting a few more pictures of K the OM 4 digit 44 barrel? what condition is the Bore?

Bore is in excellent shape. The outside is slightly worn where the aluminum barrel clamp was used to remove it from the frame though, as seen in pics. Crown and sight are excellent. Probably could be cold blued back into shape after install. More pics later. I'm at work now.

Regards,