Looking for a Cat

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hi Fox Mike I to would like to find #250 also I have the single six and 357 both are mint I know that the guy I bought them from did not have it along with any other 250 guns I don't know if 250 was part of the early number program If you ever find it let me know so I can stop looking :lol: :lol:

Gramps

GRAMPS 51 said:
Hi Fox Mike I to would like to find #250 also I have the single six and 357 both are mint I know that the guy I bought them from did not have it along with any other 250 guns I don't know if 250 was part of the early number program If you ever find it let me know so I can stop looking :lol: :lol:

Gramps
The reason I am looking is to 'pair up' with my #251.

radicalrod

Hunter
Fox Mike said:
GRAMPS 51 said:

Gramps
The reason I am looking is to 'pair up' with my #251.

DON'T DO IT....it leads to endless searching and lack of sleep...

Not to mention the empty wallet syndrome....

I am a recovering numbers junkie :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RR

Mike Fox I know what you were trying to accomplish I have been keeping my eyes open and hoping I will find Bear Cats #91 #93 or #95 as I have #92 and #94 I would love to put something together there :) :)
RR its to late for me :lol: I want to be just like you IF I ever grow up if you know where any of the ones are I'm looking for help me out brother I hope your feeling better

Gramps