Locked up 22/45 Lite

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rickyc

Bearcat
Bought NIB 22/45 Lite. Can't rack slide, can-t raise disassembly lever, can't move safety (it says F in the cutout).

Any help? Many thanks! Rick

rickyc

Bearcat
I got it apart. Are there any Youtubes or tips on how to put it back together EASILY?

SGW Gunsmith

Blackhawk
rickyc said:
I got it apart. Are there any Youtubes or tips on how to put it back together EASILY?

Yes, there are some on the inter-web that will help you, just stay away from "RimfireCentral" as they have gone completely commercial ( adds on every page ) and sold their soul to the "devil", specifically, TandemKross. You will get no actual, recommended help from the two nitwits whose only goal is to resell parts off YOUR back. They still have sponsors listed who haven't paid for their extortion listing rate costs in several years. RFC has turned into a very PHONY organization administered by an "evil squaw" who distorts all the rules of engagement as dictated by those who rule over her.
P6cocTpl.jpg

timboy

Bearcat
SGW Gunsmith said:
rickyc said:

Yes, there are some on the inter-web that will help you, just stay away from "RimfireCentral" as they have gone completely commercial ( adds on every page ) and sold their soul to the "devil", specifically, TandemKross. You will get no actual, recommended help from the two nitwits whose only goal is to resell parts off YOUR back. They still have sponsors listed who haven't paid for their extortion listing rate costs in several years. RFC has turned into a very PHONY organization administered by an "evil squaw" who distorts all the rules of engagement as dictated by those who rule over her.
P6cocTpl.jpg
Bitter break up huh..