LCP Max Galloway trigger

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wfm

Bearcat
I was considering putting in a Galloway trigger in my LCP Max. I would like to have much less take up than the factory trigger. I was curious if anyone had tried one in their LCP, and what their thoughts were.

RUT

Single-Sixer
I installed the Galloway flat faced trigger (red) on my LCP ll, and it did improve the trigger to a great extent. I can't say how it compares to the old trigger as far as "take up" goes percentage wise, but I did it to be an improvement. The break is clean and reset is fairly short as well. The way I look at it, you have nothing to lose.

Fox Mike

Hawkeye
Previous post about triggers:
http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=294577

dickydalton

Single-Sixer
I purchased one of the Galloway triggers and the hole in it is too small for the pivot pin to even start into it. I e-mailed them for a month to different people at the company after tech wouldn't answer about what to do or offer a return for another. I gave up and put my old trigger back in. Galloway can KMA from now on.

wfm

Bearcat
I went a head and ordered a Galloway trigger for my LCP max. Installation was pretty easy, I just went step by step watching their video. So far I’m happy with it.

rickp5167

Bearcat
I had traded in my LCP Max as the trigger was badly pinching my finger. I like the Glock 42 I traded for but wanted the Max's higher capacity and smaller size for carrying in pocket. I re-bought my Max and ordered the Sigurd trigger. I cant for sure say the takeup is different but I no longer suffer the finger pinch after shooting 50 rounds. Accuracy is consistently within a 6 inch circle at 10 yards shooting fast one handed. I am good with that for defensive purposes. Definitely recommend this trigger.

wfm

Bearcat
The Galloway trigger absolutely made a difference in pinching my finger. I had the original LCP and my biggest complaint was the pinch on top of my finger where trigger goes through frame. I was surprised the LCP Max had the same issue. The Sigurd trigger took care of this. Maybe I just have a fat finger.