Howdy from the upper Snake River Valley, Idaho.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

1953Standard

Bearcat
I'm a middle aged man who has grown up in Idaho hunting and shooting to my hearts content. Lucky really. My Father collected guns and I have been shooting Ruger firearms since I was very young. Thanks for letting me be here.

Attachments

• IMG_20220426_132811.jpg
    IMG_20220426_132811.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 61

1953Standard

Bearcat
Welcome to you...

I love Idaho...spent several months there in 2003/13/14/21. Hope to get back again this year... Have made a lot of friends and looking forward to seeing them again...

Bob
That's great! It's bitter cold here right now. We are a friendly people here in Southeast Idaho and maybe next time you get the chance to come back, We could go to my local outdoor range do some shooting. I have never been to your part of the country but I hear it is beautiful.

Thank you for the invitation and will plan to take you up on it...

I have a friend in Pocatello and several in the Twin Falls area...

Any time you feel like traveling in this direction let me know...upper NE is much like Idaho but we have trees...lots of them...

Bob

1953Standard

Bearcat
Thank you for the invitation and will plan to take you up on it...

I have a friend in Pocatello and several in the Twin Falls area...

Any time you feel like traveling in this direction let me know...upper NE is much like Idaho but we have trees...lots of them...

Bob
Thank you Bob, look forward to someday have the chance of meeting you. P.S. We have lots of wide open spaces!