Holsters for the 5" GP100, full or half lug

Help Support Ruger Forum:

CraigC

Hawkeye
Here's a handful of holsters I just finished for the new 5" half lug GP100's. They are basically an open toe Threepersons with a more serpentine main seam. All the same pattern but each a little different with different retention methods. All right hand, strong side with a slight FBI forward cant and made for up to a 1.75" belt. All are machine stitched. Some makers may sell you a holster without disclosing the corners cut in its construction but I'm not going to do that. I've been working with some drum-dyed tooling leather and the results are rather nice. The drum dyed leather saves me finish time and I pass that savings on to the customer. Details below and prices include shipping to the contiguous 48 states. AK and HI quoted individually. If I get enough requests I'll do another batch. PayPal preferred but postal money orders also accepted. Post an "I'll take it" here and PM with contact info.

EDIT: Any of these holsters can be wet molded for a 5" full lug model and refinished at no additional charge.

IMG_9855b.jpg

#1 - Drum-dyed medium brown with border stamping and tension screw. Unfinished flesh side, $100. SOLD
IMG_9857b.jpg

#2 - The prototype, just ended up moving the tension screw inward. Border stamped and the finish is a little streaky because I was play with the color. Fully finished flesh side. Knock off for the streaky finish, $90. - SOLD
IMG_9859b.jpg

#3 - Drum-dyed, basket stamped. Retention strap with antique brass snap. Unfinished flesh side, $130.
IMG_9866b.jpg

#4 - My traditional hand-dyed oxblood with border stamping, retention strap and black snap. Fully finished flesh side, $130. SOLD.
IMG_9861b.jpg

WoodyS

Single-Sixer
I would take a 5" full lug GP100 holster like the hand dyed oxblood with border stamping, retention strap, black snap and fully finished flesh side. I need a holster for my blue 5" GP100 44 Special. Lets us know if this would be an offering at some point.