Hello and Good to be here!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hello! My name is Ken and I am the founder of TrustedGunExchange.com. I retired from the ATF and have worked all around our great nation. I've seen bad actors and how they try to take advantage of lawful gun owners either by trying to scam them out of money or guns. That's why I founded TGX.

During my last two years at ATF, I obtained my MBA from MIT Sloan School of Management. While there I asked myself, what problem can I solve with my experience and my newly gained knowledge from one of the most innovative universities in the world... how can I make internet-based gun transactions between private citizens easier, more secure, and safe for gun owners? I used my knowledge of gun laws to leverage them and my newfound relationships in business to create TGX.

Our mission is to reduce the number of guns available to criminals by introducing a platform available to lawful gun owners to use and be safe from bad actors and scammers. Throughout my experience, I've seen a thing or two about illegal firearms trafficking and scammers and built the website/platform leveraging current gun laws and technology.

I hope to engage with the community and am open to answering any questions I can so people can better understand TrustedGunExchange.com and hopefully be of service to you all someday. We soft-launched in November of 2023 with gun clubs in MA, NC, and FL. We hope to expand to other gun clubs who want to partner with us. If you know of a club willing to hear our presentation, please email us at [email protected]!

Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself and my company!

Ken.

Howdy, welcome aboard!
B8E20BEF-68F9-416B-A7E7-88D1A7864AFE.gif

Latest posts