Happy Birthday

Help Support Ruger Forum:

FastEd

Hunter
2afd6c5.jpg

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Ed you missed it by just a weeee bit. October 6th. ----- Thanks anyways.

Now can you call your dog off, those beer nuts on his breath ain't exactly fresh smelling. :D

2Late45

Single-Sixer
That's ok, I'll accept the birthday wishes for the 7th. Thank you... :lol:

FastEd

Hunter
Jimbo357mag said:
Ed you missed it by just a weeee bit. October 6th. ----- Thanks anyways.

Now can you call your dog off, those beer nuts on his breath ain't exactly fresh smelling. :D

At these prices be happy with what you got, I ain't gonna change it.

Hugh

Buckeye
I'm with Ed, Jimbo. Happy Birthday bro. When a big ol' dog jumps up and slobbers on you, just hug him back and enjoy the beer nuts.

Belated happy birthday bro. Hugh

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
What-a great guy, Ed fixed the date and it only cost me twenty bucks. Checks in the mail. :D :D

Kyberz

Bearcat
10/06 is my birthday also.

These days though it is a solitary celebration as I am the last person (across the board) standing in the family. I wonder at times, "How in the hell did that happen?" The number of times I should of been a greasy spot ( :shock: :shock: ) and yet somehow here I am. :D :D Got to laugh otherwise it could be depressing...

I have a close friend, known him since the sixth grade, we always remember each other's birthday and always give the other at least a call if nothing else. Why? Simple, he was born 6/10 and I 10/6.

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Kyberz said:

These days though it is a solitary celebration as I am the last person (across the board) standing in the family. I wonder at times, "How in the hell did that happen?" The number of times I should of been a greasy spot ( :shock: :shock: ) and yet somehow here I am. :D :D Got to laugh otherwise it could be depressing...

I have a close friend, known him since the sixth grade, we always remember each other's birthday and always give the other at least a call if nothing else. Why? Simple, he was born 6/10 and I 10/6.

Belated happy birthday wish for you Kyberz. I used to think anyone over 30 was old, yeah right. Youth is wasted on the stupid. :D

FastEd

Hunter
Kyberz said:

13zmi37.jpg

Latest posts