GSG Ruger 10/22 Rotary Magazine (110 rounds)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

CrazyDGer

Bearcat
The importer for the american area is ATI. If u have any questions or need technical support, the guys of ATI will help you.
On their homepage, you will find also many many other products for havin some shooting fun :) My personal favorites are the GSG 1911 .22cal and the GSG 522 .22cal...
But i also shot the Ruger you seen in the video and its a rifle with a great fun factor :lol:
110 rounds... Amazing.... And very cool for some bad gunners who won´t hit their targets with a normal magazine :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CrazyDGer

Bearcat
@ Busterwoodshop
Believe me, if you´ve got 1000 !!!! rounds your shooting day will be very short... After the first 110 rounds i was addicted.... and i needed more and more and more :)
It´s like drivin a 67er Mustang.... You NEED MORE :):):)

leon670

Bearcat
A product whose debut in the U.S. could not possibly have come at a worse time. Was at Wal-Mart last week. Saw that someone was working the sporting goods counter and asked if they had any .22 ammo. He said he'd check. Nope. None. Zip, Nada. (nein?) :D I've got a few boxes stashed away and I'm hanging onto them for the next squirrel zombie apocalypse!

Latest posts