Grip Karma. **** winner posted***

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Joe S.

Hunter
My lovely wife helped me pick from the names and George Tucker got em!

Mr. Tucker i am sending you a pm.

Ok guys,
Heres the deal. I am learning how to make grip panels. I am just beginning and FAR FROM A PRO so dont think you are getting CaryC's or 41 Magnum caliber panels here. This is actually only my third set.

What you do get is some pretty well made panels finished in Minwax Tung Oil finish. Ferrules included. These are kinda gunfighter profile. Thinner than original grips. Maybe a tad thicker than Ruger "gunfighters". Maybe.

There are requested "stipulations" so please read and dont enter if you dont "qualify".

I am looking for honest feedback so i can improve. These panels are for the NO LOCK New Vaquero/ NM Flattop/ anniversary XR3 type frame. They dont work on lock models without being carved out, which i dont have the tools for yet. I want you to put these on your gun thats gonna get shot/ toted for a month or two and i ask that you report back to me on how they hold up. A forum write up is even fine.

I ask that you agree not to sell them. If you dont like them, send them back to me, pay them forward, or trash them.

I will pay shipping to you in the 50 states. Parcel post. Or you can pay for shipping if you want them quicker.

Simply reply with "Add me please" (or similar) to enter. No pm's so i can keep up with entries.

Gonna run this through the week and draw the Name of the guinnea pi, er, winner Saturday-ish. :)

At the shop, the wood was labeled "Ari Pari from Peru". It was kiln dried.

Thanks.

image42.jpg

Thats a worm hole. Not drilled in wrong spot. :D
image43.jpg

So far the entries i have are:
George Tucker
charlies
martyj

Thanks for the interest yall!

Joe S.

Hunter
Will do!
I think im gonna start editing my original ad as people request entry so i make sure i leave no one out.

Joe S.

Hunter
My lovely wife helped me pick from the names and George Tucker got em!

Mr. Tucker i am sending you a pm.