***Good Karma----Updated with winners in 1st post***

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Wow, the toughest part of doing these is picking a winner. New would have though this old rag tag book would get this much attention. Just to make it fair here is the formula I used in picking 2 winners. To the left is my join date of 1-15-2007 so I used the number 1152007 and divided this by my lucky number 7 which is also today's date. I kept dividing by 7 until I hit the number 9. The 9th poster is the first winner Norsemanhp. I then took that same number 1152007 and kept dividing by 9 until I came up with number 19 which would be the 2nd winner Jringo8769. But he respectfully declined, so I went to the next poster which is Contender.

If you had not noticed Heliman tagged onto this Good Karma drawing on the 3rd page, and offered to send his copy to the 2nd place winner. I will cover Norseman and Heliman will cover Contender.

Thanks to everyone for the interest and the passing on of more Good Karma on The Ruger Forum.

This forum has been very good to me over the years. I have met lots of great people---some in person and others just on-line, but not a single bad apple on The Ruger Forum. I have recently had the good fortune of having a couple of items sent to me with no charge, so it is time to pass something along myself to keep the Good Karma alive and well. Wow---also just noticed I am approaching my 12th anniversary here.
<<<<<

Speer Reloading Manual #5 from 1961. Not in the best condition but still plenty of good info in these pages. Nothing required to get in on this freebie, simply just post that you are in and wait for me to pick a name Monday evening.

norsemanhp

Bearcat
I am in. 1961 is my birthyear and I collect Speer manuals. Don't have that one. Thank you for the chance.

jringo8769

Single-Sixer
well that is a excellent gesture...i will not ask for my name to be added...just wanted to say thank u for thinking of us all...truly this place is a real blessing...God Bless,John